06.21.07

Christian Radio Station, KSBJ, Sharathon 2007

Posted in Uncategorized at 6:55 am by Steve

KSBJ Sharathon

For Christians in the Houston area, this station is a mainstay of Christian music entertainment. This wonderful station is also available anywhere in the world via streaming audio.
Since they do not accept advertising, once a year they hold what they call “Sharathon”. This is their once a year, three day pledge drive, from which they derive the funds they use for operations and special projects for the rest of the year.
If you are familiar with this station, I urge you to support them financially. They are thrilled to have any amount you can offer, either as a one time payment or a monthly dispersement.
In any case, take a moment to listen to this station (if you catch them after Sharathon, you can hear their normal format).
Here’s are the links:
KSBJ Home.
KSBJ Sharathon.

10 Comments »

1. Cyndi Minard said,

November 22, 2007 at 5:40 pm

I received an email that contained the phone call from Logan age 12 to your radio station. That phone call can save millions I am convinced. You have exceeded your number of hits to your blog and or website because of it. In just a matter of days I was able to connect and hear it to today unable to conect. I was hoping to send that for family and friends for Thanksgiving along with the message below but I tried to make sure that the link would work and it didn’t, please could you guide me on how I can obtain a copy of that phone call? I would be more than happy to make a donation to the station to cover the cost of a CD or something along the lines of that. I am a companion to KYCC Christian Radio out of Stockton California. Please advise.

God Bless you and God Bless Logan.

We are thankful for the Abundance of Blessings in our lives, that include our Family and Friends, and our Faith.

All I can say is holy cow. The pun was intended, but that cow was a gift from God in my view point. What a remarkable story and child. Don’t forget that it was a child that got the message and delivered it so eloquently. Let’s all share His message that He gave to this little boy by the name of Logan. Click on the link below, if it doesn’t work that way copy and paste to your browser. Be Blessed

Happy Thanksgiving

~ Cyndi & Ken

A remarkable phone call from a 12-yr old boy to Houston
    radio station KSBJ FM 89.3. So profound, the station has it
    posted on their website. Click below to listen to it. It’s short.

2. Steve said,

November 23, 2007 at 9:17 am

Good Morning.
    The audio bite you are referring too has been huge. I will call KSBJ today and see if they have a way for me to post it over here at our site too. It might kill our bandwidth as well, but like you said, it is too important not to let people hear it.
    Thanks and God Bless!!
    -Steve

3. Steve said,

November 23, 2007 at 5:15 pm

I’ve made a special post just for information on the “Sky Angel Cowboy”.
    You may see it at http://worshippingchristian.org/blog/?p=3452

4. Paul Diamond said,

March 4, 2008 at 10:13 am

Someone just sent me “Sky Angle Cowboy”. It’s truly remarkable. Logan, age 12, is already a man of God. Would you please send me an MP3 of the audio byte or better yet, a way to download what I saw on
    That would be a blessing.

5. Steve said,

March 4, 2008 at 1:41 pm

Mr. Diamond,
    Please see your email. If you don’t receive it from me, let me know and I’ll try again.
    Thanks and God Bless!!
    -Steve

6. Brooke said,

July 17, 2008 at 4:25 pm

Is there any way that I could find a download for what is seem at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCdZwitrNoY&eurl=http://www.valenciahills

7. Steve said,

July 18, 2008 at 7:06 am

Brooke,
    Please see your email.
    God Bless!!
    -Steve

8. Min. Sammy Jackson said,

January 5, 2009 at 6:28 pm

If Anyone of You Interested In Listen Too Power Little 12 Year Old by The Name o Eva Sabiniano Tell KSBJ To Request Copy. Her Most Popular Tracks Or #3 & #5 CD Title Born TO Praise.

9. Eva Sabiniano said,

January 24, 2009 at 10:54 pm

Hello Family in Christ,
    How are you all? Blessings to all of you. Praise God! Thank you so much for prayers and supporting my ministry.:o) i’m so blessed to have you all. May our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ always be with you all!
    love & prayers,
    Eva

10. Sammy Jackson said,

July 8, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Look our for upcoming brand new CD Album on October 21,2013. BORN TO PRAISE VOL 4