Muslim Voices Revisited

In July of 2007, I ran a relatively simple post called “Muslim Voices” It was a repost of a cartoon depicting the Muslim response to the Rishdie knighthood versus the London bombings.

Muslim Voices

Original Link.

This post has been one of our most commentated threads, from the most diverse audience. I have received death threats (which were forwarded to the FBI, by the way), comments from Muslims in many countries, Christians, Jews and even atheist.

Why did this one cartoon ignite such a response? It’s not any different from the posts I have done before that take Muslims to task for not shutting down the terrorist in their midst. Why was this one treated differently? I’m not at all sure.

In light of the recent Mumbai, India attacks, it will be interesting to see if another cartoon frame should be added that looks like the London one, but titled Mumbai.

41 Responses to “Muslim Voices Revisited”

1. Greg P says:

Steve, I think all you would have to add is a third picture showing the tear filled face of little Moshe Holtzberg crying out for his murdered pregnant mother.

That would greatly depict the cowardly act of the perpitrators.

2. Muslim-4-life says:

Your religion teaches you [edited] like this? You would never see Islam create a picture to down your religion.

Becuase you’re scared Islam is the right way.

3. Steve says:

Muslim-4-life,
    “You would never see Islam create a picture to down your religion”

4. Anonymous says:

maybe its time we learn that no one except God,G-d, Allah or what ever you wish to call him, can tell us what is the ‘Right way’.

5. Steve says:

Anonymous,
    You said:
    “Christians, despite their history, have learned to tolerate. Jews have tolerated from the start. When is ISLAM going to wake up and do the same?”

I totally agree with you on that.

6. JHC says:

‘That’s probably true…why bother with pictures when you can just kill the Christians instead.’ -Steve
    Witty remark. Frankly, however, I’d rather Christianity killed people than torture them mentally and emotionally until they broke and converted.

‘Christians, despite their history, have learned to tolerate.’ -Anonymous
    Debatable. What about the Christians that are continuously annoying my Wiccan friend and telling her to “repent”.
    I don’t go around hating Jews because they don’t go around brainwashing, spreading lies and ruining peoples lives. I don’t go around hating Islam because they don’t do that either (even though there are a few of them that are terrorists- in fact, there is a higher percentage of Christians that are terrorists than Muslims, and Islamic terrorism is quite new while Christians have been committing terrorist acts ever since your Jesus “ascended”).

7. hh says:

i was christian and i also was thinking that islam is just terrorist and womens are victims but after i was reading the coran and i was visiting a muslim country and i talk with the ppl there i noticed that my picutre about islam was influet by the news and it is wrong, it is easy to judge islam when we just know it from the tv but in fact there is also bad christians and jeweish in all religion you find the good and the bad, right now i am muslim and i am more saticfy and happy than i ever was in my live before and my islam dont have any relation with terrorsit.

8. Steve says:

I’m sorry you gave up Jesus to follow the religion of a false pedophile prophet. I to have read the Koran and found it to be a book that teaches peace in the beginning but then replaces the peaceful themes with permission to murder, rape and pillage all those who do not agree with Islam. It teaches to subjugate women as property and treat them little better than cattle, if that is the husband’s desire. It teaches that all non-Muslims are second class and can be accused and put to death for the slightest “wrong”, real or imagined. This is the Islam you have accepted, no matter how much you would like for it to be different.
    It saddens me to see you follow this route. God knows your heart, and I hope that some day you will return to God. He doesn’t want anyone perish, but for all to come to Him.

9. Patrick says:

Hey guys, it’s been quite a while, hasn’t it? Just thought I would add in something here. Not trying to be ‘mean’ by any means Steve, but I don’t feel accusing hh, or insulting his religion is appropriate or, ‘nice’ for lack of a better word. To each their own is my opinion, for better or for worse. The bible, literally taken, says that women should also be submissive. (1 Timothy 2:11 – 15.) It was the cultural practice of the time throughout Middle Eastern societies. Histories are always written from those with power, and well, men had cultural power, not only in Arabia, but Israel as well. Personally, while I am not a Muslim, I am happy that hh has peace in his life – and I am glad that I can tell that a person can be good, or bad, regardless of religion.

Thanks for reading, Patrick Molohon

10. Jacob says:

I have to agree with patrick here. I mean, what about the 10 commandments? “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor” (Exodus 20:2–17). Listing one’s wife amongst barn animals as items of possession sounds eerily similar to your accusations of Islam, “[teaching] to subjugate women as property and treat them little better than cattle” (Steve). The fact of the matter is that was the culture of the time and that the scripture of any religion written some 2,000 years ago cannot be integrated literally into modern cultures without adaptions. Cultures change: we don’t have slaves anymore, women have equal rights, etc and how we address these issues has changed as well. One cannot judge people off of what their ancestors did thousands of years ago especially if one’s ancestors did the exact same thing. It’s a pot calling the kettle black situation.

11. Steve says:

Jacob,
    You are incorrect about at least two items, both oddly enough, still found in the Muslim world today:
    1) Slavery is still found in several predominantly Muslim countries.
    2) Women are treated as property by Islam in almost all Muslims countries.
    These are facts, not fiction.

12. Patrick says:

Human trafficking, and child labor still is very well alive and active in nations both “Christian” and “Muslim”. Therefore, it is not just a religious issue, but an issue that is based on economic situations. According to the U.S. State Department Trafficking in Persons Report: “As unimaginable as it seems, slavery and bondage still persist in the early 21st century. Millions of people around the world still suffer in silence in slave-like situations of forced labor and commercial sexual exploitation from which they cannot free themselves. Trafficking in persons is one of the greatest human rights challenges of our time.” (http://gvnet.com/humantrafficking) It also includes a list of such nations. (For instance Mexico, predominantly Christian.)

Furthermore, according to a website titled, “The Christian Post,” Modern day slavery even exists in America. (Which is according to you a Christian nation.) (http://www.christianpost.com/article/20080111/christian-group-modern-day-slavery-exists-in-america/index.html)

That being said I do not mean to sound arrogant or spiteful, and surely you do not mean to say that every Muslim is a woman abuser, or slave driver; and yet, that womanizing and spousal abuse also does take place in America, regardless of religion.

Thanks for reading, Patrick Molohon

13. MuslimX says:

Read the name of Allah ; who created you?

join this adress: http://www.theholyquran.org/?x=s_main&kid=14

14. MuslimX says:

This is a wrong way…

15. Muslim says:

Were you actually in the Muslim world when it happened? Do you realize how much Muslims condemn terrorism, till they are blue in the face? The problem is it is simply not newsworthy.

A million Muslims condemning the murder of civilians, or thousands of Islamic scholars signing a ruling against it is not as entertaining as analyzing to death the action of a couple of disenfranchised extremists

16. Patrick says:

I do not know where else to post this Steve, and it is probably a minor point, but I heard a song today that was a collaborative piece by Jewish singer Matisyahu, and a Muslim singer, Akon. (It is titled One Day.) This was very inspiring to me, and gives me hope that we all can come together. Sorry if it is a bit random, but I didn’t know how else to post it. Thanks, Patrick Molohon

17. Steve says:

Hi Patrick,
    This post is a great place for your comment.
    Although almost all terrorist are Muslims, not all Muslims are terrorist. This song shows that when they want to, Muslims can be peace loving and get along with others.

18. Sumair says:

“Almost all terrorists are Muslims”
    Really? That is such a loaded remark, one that cannot be proven in anyway. I get that sometimes people say things without realizing the weight of their words, but come on. The KKK are a terrorist function, yet none of them are Muslim. So are Nazi White Supremacists. etc. etc.
    Honestly Steve, if Islam really was such a horrible religion that preached hate and female subjugation, why are there so many Muslims? Or so many Muslim women? (myself included). What, are we all just ignorant, uneducated fools who blindly follow dogma? Impossible. If you knew anything honest or real about Muslims or Islam you would know that the Holy Qur’an asks for it believers to acquire knowledge. To look everywhere and learn as much as possible. But I definitely agree with Patrick, to each his own.

19. Steve says:

Sumair,
    I’m sorry that my comment bothers your sensibilities. Unfortunately, that doesn’t make it any less true.
    A simple Google search of terrorist activities shows that almost all terrorist acts are being committed by Muslims. Your attempt to draw a parallel to the KKK and the Nazi/white supremacy groups is disproportionate; the KKK and white supremacy groups have not, in recent times, committed mass acts of terror. The isolated acts they did commit were condemned from every facet of society and the perpetrators were brought to justice.
    You make the claim that somehow, since Islam is so big, that makes it good. Interesting concept. I must remind you though, that most of the Muslim population is born into the religion. Conversion actually amounts to a very small percentage. In most Muslim counties, it is against the law to espouse other religions. It is in your own Koran that the person seeking to leave Islam must be punished, even forfeiting his/her life in the process. Instead of giving the individual the choice of what religion to belong to, at best the individual faces difficulty in learning of any other choices in religion, and if he/she does choose to make a conversion, faces ostentation from ones family and friends. At worst, one making a conversion faces death.
    So you see, on one hand we have ignorance of other religious choices and on the other we have harm to the body and mind. With those type of choices, it’s no wonder no one dares to leave Islam.
    Sumair, right or wrong, there is a large, highly visible element to Islam that believes their way is right. Their way is to subject the world to Islam by any means necessary, including violence, outrage at acts that main stream society finds mundane and the outrage to be an overreaction, and restriction on person freedoms and liberties.
    If you are not one who believes this way, then good on you. But you and those who think like you must be more proactive in quashing those who you claim are perverting your religion. As I have said repeatedly on this post, anytime we use generalities, there are those who will not fall into the context of the generality. But you must remember that perception is developed because a sizable part of the group are acting in the perceived way.
    Muslim Voices was posted to try to draw a contrast to the amount of energy the Muslim world spends protesting things like Koran desecration (which in almost all of the recorded stories, was found to be false) and slights against Muslims (which also was found to be false in almost every case), versus this same amount of energy being expended in protesting real, violent acts of terror. If Muslims chose to protest the latter with the same engery they spend protesting the former, then we would be making progress.
    Until then, I guess Islam and the World are at an impasse.

20. Sumair says:

My problem is that many western people blame Islam as the culprit, and spout nonsense about what an evil religion it really is when in actuality you can’t blacklist an entire people and their religion based on the actions of a few, a minority.
    Consider that for a moment. Palestine, whether people want to admit it or not, is a genocide. I don’t say that lightly, but the Palestinian people have been forcefully expelled from their land and are being killed by the hundreds by Israeli soldiers. There is no way you can justify something like that, yet you don’t hear an outrage over it, it goes on and everyone acts like its all okay because ‘we’re after the terrorists’. The lack of empathy for the Palestinian cause by the west is astounding to me.
    I have no issue with perpetrators of evil being brought to justice, but I think there is something wrong with having to kill hundreds of innocents just to get at the terrorists.
    Steven, there is always two sides to a coin.
    You say that we Muslims should begin speaking up about these things and condemning terrorists. Why should we? When those who do are completely ignored? You can go ahead and Google it, you will find countless prominent Muslims/organizations speaking against it, but of course no one hears of these things. Its so much more interesting, and better for ratings, if news channels focus on all the negatives and then complain that Muslims don’t discourage terrorist activity.
    I used to be the type of person who would speak to anyone who would listen to defend my religion in a calm and informant manner. I would try to correct their perception and tell it like it was. When I watched the news and heard some blatant lie about Islam, I would get upset. But now? I feel nothing. I honestly could care less. Why waste my energy trying to convince people with set-in-stone opinions and closed minds that Islam is a religion of peace? My feelings now are that I know the truth and that’s all that matters. Obviously this isn’t a good attitude to take, but its honestly too frustrating otherwise, having to repeat oneself countless times only to realize no one heard a word you said.
    The point I was trying to make earlier about the amount of Muslim believers was that even though many of them were born into the religion, they grow up, get an education, live in western countries where they basically can do whatever, and still choose Islam. I wasn’t only talking about some backwoods area in war-torn Afghanistan. Obviously they don’t have much of an opportunity.
    But I can tell you that in recent years, especially after 9/11, the amount of Muslim converts has risen exponentially. My local Mosque for example has recently seen a growth in the amount of people converting from their previous religion and taking their Shahada. I wonder what attracts them?

21. Steve says:

Sumair,
    You said “I don’t understand Steven, you keep saying “Islam” as if the religion itself encourages the evil that its adherents commit. Which, I assure you, it doesn’t in any way, shape or form. Islam does not advocate the murder of innocent civilians who have done you no wrong. But say for example you are at war and are being attacked, in that case you have every right to defend and protect yourself. Which makes sense.
    Those few Muslims, and it is a few in proportion to the amount of Muslims in the world, are motivated by many different factors. It is not only religion; but political strife in their own countries and conflicts like the Palestine-Israel one which makes many Muslims uneasy.”

I agree, they are a minority, abet a very vocal and visible one. You seem to imply that Islam is being attacked. By whom? Our leaders have said repeatedly that we are not at war with Islam, but at war with the terrorist. If memory serves me right, we (the United States) were attacked on September 11, 2001. We have a right to defend ourselves and take the battle to the countries who are harboring these terrorist. Those countries are just as culpable as the terrorist themselves. If the people of those countries don’t want to be at war with us then they need to remove the government that is supporting terrorism. If they can’t, we’re more than happy to help them (see Iraq and Afghanistan).
    As with any generalization, there are those who don’t meet the generalization. These are generally good people who just want to mind their own business and live life, like most of us. I understand this. Theologically, I have many issues with Islam. But the crux of the cartoon was to show the apparent duplicity of Islam in regards to issues.
    As for the “Palestinian” problem, well, I’ve addressed that many times on this blog. Let me state it again.
    Before Israel was reestablished, that section of the world was, for the most part, barren and inhabited by a tiny number of nomadic tribesmen. The term “Palestine” wasn’t even widely used and when used was nomenclature for the general area. There was no such thing as a “Palestinian”. The only people close to being indigenous to the area were the Bedouin nomads. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians, Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.
    You claim Palestinian “genocide”, but you completely overlook the fact that the terrorist made sure that innocent women and children were in harms way. They hid in houses and made the families stay there. They used schools to hide arms. They hid in hospitals. The Israelis did everything in their power to minimize civilian deaths while the terrorist did everything they could to maximize them for the media.
    Sumair, I’ve read the Koran, cover to cover. In order for a Christan to justify terror, he must completely ignore all of the Bible’s New Testament and a sizable portion of the Old. In order for a Muslim to justify terror, all he needs to do is hold up the Koran. There is no solid of line of demarcation between peace and war in the Koran. As a matter of fact, the text starts out being quite peaceful but is abrogated into the violent, not the other way around.
    You have your work cut out for you on not only proving the non-violence of your religion to us infidels, but also to those Muslims who choose to be violent. Your own Koran is your best and worst weapon as it can be seen equally as either advocating peace or violence.
    Thank you for your heart felt comments. If nothing else, this post has shown that the peace loving Muslims of the world are not afraid to state their cause.

22. Sumair says:

Wait what? Palestine was uninhabited? I’m pretty sure the Palestinian people lived somewhere. So let me get this straight, the Palestinians don’t deserve their land because…they speak the same language as their neighbors? The Djibouti people are ethnic Somali’s who share everything in common with Somalians living in Somalia. Yet they have their own country, so by your logic does this mean that since their is no “Djibouti” language they shouldn’t live on their new and independent land?
    Steve, you said:
    Hmmm. Let me just say Steve that a rudimentary translation of the Qur’an is not a legitimate source for analyzing. I dont get how non-muslims don’t understand that. They claim that they have read the Qur’an as if this will mean they now know all of its secrets. Arabic, especially ancient arabic, is a complex language that scholars spend years trying to understand. Most muslims take years of Tafsir training to be able to accurately understand the meaning of the Qur’an. The text of the Qur’an has so many nuances and inflectionsin pronounciation that any random person who picks it up might get the gist but not the whole of it. Also: let me guess your version was also translated by some westerner?

You also said:
    Steve why are you trying to rationalize the actions of terrorists? they are terrorists period, they will do whatever evil they want. That’s like trying to rationally ask/understand why a murder killed his children. There is no reason, he is just crazy. Oh and I very much doubt the Israeli’s did everything they could. you have no proof of that, while there are published articles that say the exact opposite. Sorry Steve, but they are not these cuddly do-gooders you want to make them seem, they are just as bad as these terrorists in my book. Maybe worse because unlike the terrorists where everyone knows of their evil, they hide behind false pretenses.
    Ha. Infidel? I would have never have called you something like that.You really say a lot about yourself and your opinions while referring to yourself that way. Quick question, why would any Muslim hesitate to tell you the truth about their religion? what do you imply we have to be afraid of?
    Either way Steve, I get that everyone has their own opinions, and you seem set in yours, which is cool. Good looking out and Salam.

23. Russ says:

The cartoon is wrong on one point. During the World Trade Center attacks the media showed thousands of Muslims in the streets celebrating the attack on Americans… I’m sure if it was an accurate reflection of truth, it would show the Muslims cheering the UK attacks as well.

24. Mixed Message says:

[edited], you Christians have the message all messed up. Word of advice: summarise your books before you criticise Muslims.

25. Mixed Message says:

Christians are ugy, ignorant [edited]. I love being Jewish.

26. Steve says:

Mixed Messages,
    I normally just delete comments with profanity, especially when they are directed toward us or others on this blog, but in your case, I made an exception. Thank you for showing us your true colors.
    Also, I’m somewhat dubious that you’re Jewish. The Jews, who are my friends, don’t have a problem with what we are saying here.

27. vinay says:

hey i think some people r making war with Asian people and it is not good.
    and specially Australian.kangaroo are killing Asian and we hate kangaroo .may b other country may attack on aussy people through out the world and it is serious and not good for world peace .

and please don’t attempt such things because Australian are less in population and it may damage them.
    and i think Muslim and Christian should make unity..
    thxs

28. mira says:

We all Came from same light but different direction my bilief your biliefs are very different i am Elhamdullilah muslim

29. David says:

Listen everyone; terrorism has no religon.

Even suggesting the Islam teaches any bad thing is far away from the truth that there are 1.7 billion Muslims that had nothing to do with the 911 attacks. Further more i visited a country called Mali which the population is over 90% Muslim and this was during draw prophet Muhammed day. Nothing happened. There was no violence, no rebellion, no riots, nothing. I’m sure many knew that it took place because many had access to TV and internet but nothing happened. The government of Mali didn’t even ban internet connection. Only Pakistan banned internet which has now been lifted, and the protesters in Pakistan were more annoyed that they couldn’t access facebook/youtube than the drawing of the prophet Muhammed itself.

I’m also a Muslim and I want peace with people of all beliefs. There is no hartred between our peoples despite what they tell you. In the Qur’an it does allow you to fight, in order to defend yourself or your loved ones from death. Not to harm civilians or to attack unprovoked and definetly not out of hatred.
    Peace.

30. Peace 4 all says:

I believe that whatever religion you follow, should have the foundation of peace. Weather its Muslim, Christian, Jewish you should always be peaceful. Like someone previously said “Terrorism has no religion”

Please stop commenting negatively on Muslims, because the majority are peaceful people. (Ahem ‘Steve’)

31. Steve says:

Our California Liberal, “Peace 4 all”, makes a valid point: “I believe that whatever religion you follow, should have the foundation of peace. Weather its Muslim, Christian, Jewish you should always be peaceful.’

Regrettably, she fails to realize that despite what she (and peaceful Muslim’s) wish, there is a significant element, within the Muslim community, who wish to destroy us for no other reason than we are Americans and (to them) Infidels. This “head in the sand” mentality, although admirable, is not realistic. This radical, violent, group of Muslims cannot be appeased. They will voice lies to get their “enemy” (all of us non-Muslims) off guard, only to turn on us when we least expect it. Their goal is a world governed by Islam, where Islam is the only religion in existence.

Muslim Voices was posted to shame the Muslims who know of the terrorist and violent element in their midst, yet fail to do the “right” thing and turn them over to the authorities. Yes, it takes great bravery to do so; at risk of becoming a subject of terror themselves, or at best, to be ostracized from the Muslim community they hold dear. Yes, this is a hard thing. Yet it is something I would do. If it meant saving innocent lives, I would risk being ostracized from my church, my community and even my family.

Boiling it down, Right is still Right, and Wrong is still Wrong. Muslims need to do Right.

32. Brian says:

I have a question for all in the debate about religions. It’s a bit long, so bear with me.

First, as Muslims and Christians (and Jews, I imagine, though I don’t know the religion) would be keen to point out, their respective Gods and books preach love, compassion and other positive virtues, yet throughout history all religions have used the name and word of God/Allah/Jehovah to justify the murder of ‘the competition’. Any basic history student can dig up Christian butchery in the name of God, just like a newspaper can illustrate the filth perpetrated in the name of Islam today. I’m sure many Arabs could show me evidence of Jewish butchery too.

It is similarly true that the christian church as at least progressed in recent years and I can’t remember hearing (in modern times) anybody demanding or committing the murder of anybody in the name of God. It’s fair to say that America may have dropped bombs on more people than anyone else, and most recently in countries where many Muslims live (but not exclusively). However, this has been done in the name of democracy, oil or something else. Not God. They dropped a nuke on Japan, which is [edited] sight more than has ever been done to despots and terrorists who hide behind Islam’s skirts.

Israelis have been at almost permanent war with terrorist groups, who are mostly muslim, for ages. However, they don’t kill in the name of God, but in the name of survival. To protect themselves from not just muslim terrorists but also the very core of the Koran, which appears to instruct muslims to kill jews.

Muslims, or at least Muslim leaders and Muslim terrorists (or the people who push the more guillible into committing acts of terrorism) unashamedly and indiscriminately murder countless innocent people in the name of their God and their religion. Nobody in the civilised world can have avoided seeing the sick videos these lunatics record, or listening to what their political leaders have to say on TV. There can be no denying, other than from people who are both deaf and dumb, that Islam justifies murder or, at the very least, that murders are committed ‘on behalf of’ Allah or Islam.

So, my question: How can anybody associated with religion stand and put his hand on his heart and say that their religion hasn’t butchered innocent people in the name of their God? And if so, what value does religion really have other than to allow the vatican to gather artwork and property, priests to bugger little boys, muslim leaders to kill anyone they don’t agree with and so on? Frankly, if even one of the current crop of religions bears even a passing resemblance to anything God would want anything to do with, I’d be amazed and horrified.

Modern religion, for all the hopes of the following masses, is just a revenue stream, power source and an excuse to ignore reality.

33. Steve says:

Brian,
    I won’t answer for the other religions, but for Christianity, I will say this:
    Those who use Christianity for a rallying call or a justification for perpetrating violence and death are not following the dictates given to us by Jesus. They were and are perverting the loving, caring nature of Christ. They will have to answer for this behavior when their time comes to stand before him.

34. muslimah says:

I had talked about Christians in a bad way!!!! I always respect them … but this site chocked me!!!!

35. Myslef says:

Steve, just like the christians using gods name to justify are perverting their gods words, so are the muslims commiting murderous acts, a friend of mine (who is Islamic) said, when discussing the matter of religion, \"Islam does not teach us terrorism or suicide bombing or anything that takes away human life. Islam means peace, if you translate it to English. Women are not inferior to men either, both genders have equal amount of rights. Women covering up is more for the safety (so they won’t be perved on), not because of mistreatment and no rights.” and I will be reading a qur’ran she is going to lend me and I will tell you of your innacuracies then

36. Vyanna Rose says:

hello.. for those who says badly about Islam and Muslims, you have no rights to talk about Islam, and despite that you said that you have read Quran, yet you don’t know anything about it. those people who said that Quran teaches its followers to do something bad, promotes terrorism, belittle women..you are TOTALLY WRONG. you only read it, not understand it. Islam teaches its followers to behave greatly towards others, and every person in the world are the same. you are chinese, eurasian, african, asian… all people have their rights to live, and follow Allah. Muslims were not taught to behave badly towards others, no matter whatever religion or colour or how much money you have, coz Allah only look at your good deeds. please, discover Islam, and then you’ll know.

May peace and truth be upon you.

37. Vyanna Rose says:

hello.. for those who says badly about Islam and Muslims, you have no rights to talk about Islam, and despite that you said that you have read Quran, yet you don’t know anything about it. those people who said that Quran teaches its followers to do something bad, promotes terrorism, belittle women..you are TOTALLY WRONG. you only read it, not understand it. Islam teaches its followers to behave greatly towards others, and every person in the world are the same. you are chinese, eurasian, african, asian… all people have their rights to live, and follow Allah. Muslims were not taught to behave badly towards others, no matter whatever religion or colour or how much money you have, coz Allah only look at your good deeds. please, discover Islam, and then you\’ll know.

May peace and truth be upon you.

38. It's True! says:

Jesus is not god because he never claims to be a god even one verse of the gospel

39. It's True! says:

Jesus is not God because he never claims to be a God even one verse of the gospel..it’s fact!

40. It's True! says:

And they came to a place which was named Gethsemane: and he saith to his disciples, Sit ye here, while I shall pray. (Mark 14:32)

If Jesus is God, why he pray?

41. Steve says:

John 1:1 – In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God… 1:14 – And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us..

John 14:9-11 – Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?”

John 20:28 – And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

Isaiah 43:10,11 – “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.”

Revelation 22:13 – I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”[a]

Revelation 1:17 – When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last,18 and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.

Exodus 3:13-14 – God said to Moses, “I am who I am.[a] This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’

John 8:58 – Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”

It looks like you lost this argument. Maybe you need to change your name from “It’s True!” to “Doesn’t Know What God Said”.